Sometimes, as a blogger, you are a Copycat. Like it or not. If someone were to be inspired by something I post, I would be beyond flattered. So, hopefully Vanessa is as I am going to list 10 of my favorite things since she did over on her blog…
1) Being with my friends. At the beach, movies, mall, concerts, horse stables, anywhere…
2) Blue Bubble Gum ice cream.
3) Payless Shoe Source BOGO sales.
4) Reusable shopping bags. Cute, posh, sassy, fun, bright colored, any kind.
5) Cheap, plastic chunky rings….if I get compliments, I sometimes fib & say they are from a SoHo or Chelsea shop in NYC;)
6) Finding kick-ass gluten free food & treats. (You should have seen me when I disocovered my Wal-Mart has Red Bridge GF beer!!)
8) Piggy Banks.
9) Forever 21’s Accessories Department.
10) Feeling Good.
Enought about me, what about you?:)
(Me with my friend, Harmony, enjoying drinks on a beautiful day at The Grand Prix….friends like her make me happy!:) )
Happy Labor Day Weekend to everyone! Get out there & enjoy those final days of summer….waah!;) xo
I love it!!!!! I am so glad that I could inspire you to write your own! Let’s keep the chain going and see how many others can do “10 Things Tha Make Me Happy!” No matter what is going on in life, there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for, we just have to look for it and be aware. Since starting “10 Things” I have become more aware and searching for things that make me happy. It brings more joy to my day. Things don’t have to be perfect in our lives to be thankful for the little things. Great post!!!!!
WELL SAID! This should be an on-going thing for us…I think whenever I am stumped for a post or having a Debby Downer day, I should stop & write 10 things that me happy/am thankful for!:) So glad you don’t mind I copied you!
P.S. This is so much better than getting a blogger award!!!!! =D
I like #2, but pistachio and peppermint run a close second for me…