I was so pleased when I paid a visit to Pride in Photos page to see that she had been nominated for a Blog of the Year Award! I thought what a great opportunity for me to nominate some blogs close to my heart….even though I am a little hesitant as I truly love something about each & EVERY blog I visit! But, without further ado….
Here is how it works….
‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Do you know a blog that deserves an award?
- Do you have special blogs that you love to read?
- Which blogs do you bookmark and follow?
- Would you like to give them an award this year?
Then the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award is for you!
Rules for the award:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page, ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award’– and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect. This means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
There are so many blogs that do a fantastic job of providing inspiration, enlightenment and fun. This always makes it a challenge to single anyone out, from the vast amount who equally deserve acknowledgement.
And now, my Nominees are:
Canadian Hiking Photography
Finding Our Way Now
Metropolitan Money Pit
Horsing Around in LA
Minnesota Girl in LA
Gluten is my Bitch
This Talk Ain’t Cheap
What She Means
New Momma Beckers
Land of Fun
Zen in the City
I am thinking of more blogs I follow & love….keep a check as I may just have to highlight more in the new year!;) Congratulations to you all & see you in 2013! xoxo