(Your author. At The LA Times Festival of Books.)
Chris Lam has tagged me from A to Z….I feel like I am in high school again 😉 Join the fun if you wish!
A. Attached or Single? In a relationship with myself.
B. Best Friend? My Mommy ❤
C. Cake or pie? Cake all the way!
D. Day of choice? I have always had a thing for Sundays
E. Essential Item? I am all about eyeliner
F. Favorite color? Pink, Ocean Blue & Black
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms.
H. Hometown? Pasadena, then Solvang–from The Rose Parade to Danish shoes–hell to the yeah!
I. Favorite Indulgence? Whole Foods Deli or Sushi
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? I love kids!
L. Life isn’t complete without? Doing something each day to celebrate yourself.
M. Marriage date? The 12th of not yet
N. Number of brothers/sisters? Nope. I run this show! 😉
O. Oranges or Apples. Oranges.
P. Phobias I am prone to panic attacks…so take your pick….
Q. Quotes? I am The Queen of loving quotes, here is one I love though:
“It hits a point when dreams become reality, and reality becomes a dream.” Frances Farmer
R. Reasons to smile? My puppy!
S. Season of choice? Summer – the days are long and I rise with the sun.
T. Tag 5 People.
1. Melissa Reyes Shes one of those great friends I do not see enough of but I know she is there.
2. Ann Odle A dog lover like me, & on a journey for a beautiful life!
3. Cameron is an awesome southern girl who lives in the same city as me now!
4. Amy Walton is a young woman like myself, blogging about her favorite crafts & recipes all while living the single, no kids yet life 🙂
5. Rebecca Tourino is one of those Moms that makes you think, I don’t know how she does it. Beautiful family, full-time job & still looks great!
U. Unknown fact about me? When I was a baby, I got my very first taste of Coca Cola from jazz legend, Dizzy Gillespie!
V. Vegetable? Eggplant, cuz I want to drive it like a Fraggle does.
W. Worst habit? Worrying.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Why would I wanna choose either of them??
Y. Your favorite food? Oy, I love Mexican food or…breakfast.
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio, with Moon & Rising in Leo.
Have a great week! xo